Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Kingdom of Colton- Chapter 6 Coda

 


“Jocelyn.”

“Leave me. Please.”

“Jocelyn…”

“I beg you, Mistress. Please let me be.”


“Jocelyn, I’m sorry. Please talk to me.”

“I wish only to be left alone. When I’m ready I’ll get dressed and finish my duties.”

“Jocelyn… Did I hurt you?”


“What you did… it was beautiful. I loved it, gods be damned. I loved what you did, loved doing it with you. It was more than I ever thought a woman would be capable of. But you did it against my will, while I was ensorcelled.” “I… I’m truly sorry, Jocelyn. But the old blood flows through my veins, and when I’m overcome with desire, I can’t stop myself. Forgive me, my sweet. I would never hurt you.”

“You have, and more than you can know. You are vile, Braegwyn, and so is your master. If I did not need this post so much… I don’t know what I would do. I hate you for what you did to me. As it is, I don’t know if I have the courage to find my way home and tell my husband… what your vile hands did to me.”

“Please forgive me.”


“I can never forgive you. Do what you will with me, but if you ever force me into… that… again, I swear I’ll find the courage to end it all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment