Monday, March 4, 2024

Bold Brenna- Chapter 4 Coda

 


The challenge was over, and neither Brenna nor Kasha rushed to put their clothes back one, each marvelling at the other’s beauty. Ekita and Ursa approached. 

“A fine challenge, fire-hair! Never have I seen Kasha bested in a fight!”


Not wanting to admit that for a moment, she’d lost control and it had been ...the dark one who had finished the challenge for her, Brenna merely shrugged. “She is a fine warrior and for a moment I thought she had me.”

Kasha made a satisfied noise deep in her throat. “Brenna had me. And had me. And again. Thrice. There are men who cannot do the same.”


Ekita chuckled. “I have half a mind to challenge you myself, and Ursa after.”


“I have half a mind to stay and accept both challenges. You’re both beautiful, and if you fuck the way that Kasha does, I might do well to tarry a few days. But I must make haste into the Redcliffs. It means my life if I fail my quest.”


“Make haste, then. There’s a spring up the trail, another half-league or so, where you can take water. If you travel fast, you can make the base of the mesa in a day or so. Safe journey, and count Ekita of the Saltcreek as your ally.”

No comments:

Post a Comment